Stack & Stow are a local family owned business that has been operating on the central coast for over 25 years. We have created a perfect environment for self-storage on the Central Coast and give our customers plenty of choice, so you only pay for the space you need.
Reclaim your garage, spare room, office, or make room for a growing family by storing things that you only need occasionally or at certain times of the year. Stack & Stow Self Storage will keep them safe and sound for you, allowing you to free up valuable extra space in your home or office.
You might be looking to renovate and need to clear away some of the clutter to give yourself room to work. Whether it’s a major home improvement or a DIY decorating project, storing with us ensures you’ll complete the job in far less time and protect your belongings from damage.
De-cluttering your home can help you achieve a faster sale and higher asking price. Storing your belongings with us while you sell your home can make the process stress free. We understand that moving, contracts and settlement periods may not go quite to plan, which means you can simply store your possessions with us, organised to move into your new home when it is ready.
Keep valuable and personal items safe while taking a holiday, especially if you’re renting out your home while you’re away. Store recreational vehicles when not in use or if there is no more space in your garage these can include boats, motor homes, caravans, motorcycles and cars. Store sports equipment and bulky leisure items such as surfboards or windsurfers, either on a seasonal or more permanent basis.
Why bother to take your possessions home when term ends? Store your valuable desk, books, stereo equipment and other belongings ready for your return next term.
If your business is relocating, restructuring or expanding you may need extra space to store important files, equipment or spare furniture. Maybe you have large amounts of stock using up valuable space or your field staff needs local storage. Use our space to free up yours.
- PIN code access to facility
- Complete site alarmed and monitored
- Lock your own unit with your padlock and keys
- Security lighting and fencing
- 24hr video surveillance
- Back to base alarm system
- Clean, dry and well maintained storage units
- Pest control
- Concrete and steel construction
- Sisalation in roof to prevent condensation on your goods
- All units are ground level. No having to load and unload in a lift or carry your goods up stairs
- Easy access for vehicles and removal trucks
- Site access 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm
- Drive right up to your units roller door
- Extra wide concrete driveways
- Easy access to the M1 motorway
- Commercial and domestic storage units
- Large range of unit sizes to suit all requirements
- Short and long term rental ( minimum 1 month only ).
Rentals & insurance:
- Storage insurance available
- Monthly rentals available
- Competitive prices for short or long term rental
- Courtesy trailer to assist you in moving
- Free use of loading carts and trolleys
- Padlocks, storage cartons and packaging supplies available
- EFTPOS, credit card, direct debit facilities
- On-site professional staff to give advice on your storage requirements in a Central Coast location
- Information regarding professional removalists